01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Its Fall! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Its Fall!

34
I absolutely love the holiday season. I love getting to decorate, I love the warm feelings and the cool air.  So yes, its only Sept 3rd, and the weather is still very warm, but I started decorating anyways. Fall has exploded in my living room and now I just have to wait for the weather to cool down so I can start up the fireplace. Heres what I worked on today.


With a few cheap ideas you can transform your mantel or shelves. All I used were a few pictures from online, some cheap leaf garlands, and a few plastic fall items. Thats it! It doesn't take much to add a little fall charm to your home.


The same applies for my bookshelves. I made a banner out of scrapbook paper I already had on hand and added some fall leaves. Simple but effective!



I hope I inspired you to try a few things out in your own home! Enjoy the season everyone!
35 36 37 38