01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Large Print Photo Art! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Large Print Photo Art!

34
Want an easy and cheap way to display large photos in your house? I hate paying big prices for photos, and my photo printer is only able to print up to the size that will fit on a regular piece of paper, so I had to find a creative solution. I have seen this tip around the internet and I finally got around to trying it myself. I wanted to share it with all of you in case you didn't know about it.

All you have to do is pick out your pictures (make sure you like them in black and white because you can't get this price with colored pictures), go to Staples or on Staples website and ask for an engineering print. They have a couple of different sizes that range from $2-$7. I chose 18x24 because I already had a couple of frames that would work with that size and the prints were only $2 each! If you order online they do charge a slight fee to have them picked up at the store or you can pay for shipping and have them sent to your house. I just picked them up at the local Staples. Here is what I did....




Just remember that these are printed on regular paper, not photo paper. 


Once in the frame I don't even notice that its not photo paper! I love the result and all done under $10 for both. Can't beat that price!



 This obviously isn't an original idea but I did think it might be worth sharing with you all. I love having pictures of my husband and I around the house since he gone a lot with the military. This was a great way in my budget to do this!

35 36 37 38