01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Living Room 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Living Room

34
I'm finally writing a new post after who knows how long. Sorry for neglecting you all but it has been a little crazy over the last few months. I am settling into my new job/career and also settling into my new apartment. I have spent the last couple of months trying to decorate and set up my new place to my liking. I still have some work to do in several rooms but I have finally finished with the living room at least! I wanted to share with you the finished product. Enjoy!!





 The pillows below I got from Ikea and from Home Goods. I love shopping for good deals. You don't have to spend a fortune decorating your home. Pick up things here and there that you like. If you find something out of your price range, take a picture of it and hunt for a cheaper version. I can usually find something with a similar style for a lot cheaper if I spend the time to hunt around a bit.


                       This lovely tray is from Target (Seriously, who doesn't love Target!?)


 Please excuse the storage boxes at the bottom of the entertainment center. I'm still working on that!!



                     I love gallery walls! I of course couldn't resist putting one up in my own house.





You don't need a lot of fancy things to decorate with, just pick things you like and move them around until your happy with it. 




 



The rug I got from USA Rugs. They were having an amazing 75% off sale and I couldn't resist! Apartment carpet is usually so cheap and not at all soft so using area rugs will make your rental feel more cozy and more like your home. This rug is SUPER soft and I love it!



She likes to jump into pictures all the time. Couldn't resist sharing a couple.





There you have it! I truly enjoy the new space and the neutral environment. It is relaxing and clean and a wonderful place to call home for me. DO you like neutral decor as well or is your house full of color? 


35 36 37 38