01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Fall Decor 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fall Decor

34
Ok, so I am a little behind on posting my fall decor but you can still use some of these ideas for Thanksgiving that is coming up in a few weeks. I also need to post this before I full on decorate for Christmas which is going to happen very soon! I can't help it, I have no self control when it comes to Christmas time. Really though, back to fall!

I don't normally go all out for fall but I do like to add a few touches here and there. Mostly my dining room table got the biggest face lift. Check it out!




Everything I used is super easy to find. I bought a bunch of pumpkins and painted them white (because apparently white pumpkins are not the norm). I did find a few at target that I fell in love with but only bought a few since I didn't want to break the bank.


 I bought the leaves and acorns at a craft store (Hobby Lobby I believe). I also bought the birch branches that I used inside the glass dome at Michaels. The candle sticks I got on super sale at Target, and the antlers were from a trip I took a little while back.


I love how easy and eclectic this turned out. It took several rearranges and adding and subtracting things but I finally got it where I want it! Sometimes it takes some trial and error to get the look you are going for. 


On top of that I sprinkled a few other areas of my house that I will share as well. The first is my little sitting corner which I LOVE. It turned out so cute! This adorable fox is from Hobby Lobby, the vase is from Target, and the adorable sign from Marshalls. Are you getting a feel for the stores I love? =) 



I also added a little touch to my TV stand seen here. 



Well there you have it! You don't have to go crazy to add a little bit of the season to your home. I would love to see what you have done in your own home! 


35 36 37 38