01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Christmas Tablescape 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Tablescape

34




For those of you who don't know we live in a not so large apartment right now. We are planning on closing on a new home in the Spring but for now I have the task of decorating a smaller space. We have lived in apartments for years now and there are times where the tight spaces are difficult to decorate. I have a pretty good spot for my tree this year (yay!) but my kitchen and "dining room" are a bit small and get hardly any natural light. Never the less I went all out on my little table. Its more of an eat in kitchen and I only currently have two dining chairs but I still love how it turned out. As I said in my previous post I usually go a little more neutral but this year I changed it up a bit. Enjoy!



















All of these pieces are from scattered stores. Hobby Lobby, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Target. Pretty much all my favorite stores! I definitely went with more of a lodge like Christmas this year. I again mixed gold and silver along with the traditional colors and I love how it turned out! Did I mention I LOVE this time of year!? 




 Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love to see all of your christmas decor this year! 





35 36 37 38