01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Living Room Spring Tour 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Living Room Spring Tour

34
I have slowly been showing you my home all decorated for Spring. The next on the list is my living room. I haven't gone full out, just touches here and there. As I think I said before, I am enjoying the clean fresh look that just seems to fit the season. I added some greenery and a few small things that scream spring. I won't bore you with the same things I said in my past two posts so without further ado, here is my living room!














I love how it turned out! Here is a breakdown where I got a few of things I used.

Plants and pillow cases: Ikea
Polka dot vase, tray: Target
Bird sculpture: Hobby Lobby
Rug: USA Rugs
Clock: Antique passed down from my family

Just remember that it doesn't take a lot of time and money to add a few touches of Spring to your own home! Embrace the season and have some fun in your space. Have a great week!
35 36 37 38