01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Simple Spring Mantel 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simple Spring Mantel

34


The weather is getting warmer, the recent rains are turning everything green, and Spring is definitely in the air! Its been so beautiful outside recently that I couldn't help but start to bring Spring into my home! The first thing I want to share is my makeshift mantel. If you didn't know already I don't have a fireplace in my apartment so I had to make my own version of a mantel to decorate for the seasons. I picked up this adorable shelf at TJ Maxx a little while ago and it was such a great decision. I love the color and its a great size to fit almost anywhere but still large enough to add character.






I am obsessed with botanical prints recently. I ordered the small one from Etsy (SO many to choose from), and the larger print in the smaller frame was from World Market. 




The plant and tin planter are from Ikea, the shelf from TJ Maxx, and the little glass vase was a gift from my sister from when she studied abroad. I love having little things to decorate with that have meaning behind it. 



And there you have it! Such a simple and easy way to add that Spring touch. Hows the weather where you are? Are you excited to decorate for Spring? What thing are you into this season? Thank you for stopping in and I would love to hear what you think!


35 36 37 38