01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Spring Tablescape 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spring Tablescape

34
Hello and happy Thursday everyone! Spring has definitely been in the air around my house recently and I wanted to share my Spring tablescape. I wanted a fresh simple look that wasn't to busy or complicated. I am loving the french country/farmhouse look lately so that was my inspiration behind it all. Enjoy!






A lot of the things I picked up are from Hobby Lobby's Spring line which I just fell in love with. What made it even better was that at the time everything was 50% off! Yes please.







 Ok so heres the break down.

Hobby Lobby: Tray, Eggs, pitcher, grey vase, succulents, flowers, and bird
Target: Salt jar, flower napkins
TJ Maxx: Place mats
World Market: Table runner and little egg holder.

Like I said, mostly Hobby Lobby! What can I say, they had some cute stuff! Let me know what you think! I would love to see how your Spring decor is coming along as well.

35 36 37 38