01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Dining Room 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dining Room

34
Hello hello! It is crazy right now at my house and if you were here you would see the pest control guy spraying the house, the solar company doing their walk through for the design, and there will soon be landscapers here for an initial quote! Like I said, things have been a little crazy around here.

Anyways, I am stopping by the blog to finally show you our dining room! I gave a little sneak peak on instagram last week so if you don't follow me you need to here. I have been in a design rut for the past couple of weeks and haven't had the inspiration to start hanging much on our walls. It can be slightly over whelming looking around at all the empty wall space and trying to figure out exactly what I want to do. I have also discovered I do not have enough art! I will have to start collecting some more (oh darn right!?). Well inspiration finally struck and I hung my first stuff on the wall in the dining area. I love love LOVE gallery walls so that will most likely be a theme around my house. I will give you details for everything but first let me show you with pictures!













Here is what it looks like at night. 






Ok picture overload! I couldn't help it,I am loving how the house is coming together! I am sure things will change a bit since they always do but I wanted to show you the initial room. Now for the details! 

The table and metal chairs: Restoration Hardware (We have an awesome outlet by our place)
Grey upholstered chairs and rug: Target
The marquee R: Marshalls
K and J pillows: Nordstrom Rack
Greenhouse: Ikea
Plants: Marshalls and Ikea
Chandelier: World Market
Curtains: Ikea

The artwork on the wall is a mix of personal items. The sketches were done by my great great grandpa when he was in architecture school (and some of my favorite things in the house) and the other black and white photos are purchases from my time in Europe. I love having such personal things front and center in our home. So there you have it! I hope you all have a lovely week!

35 36 37 38