01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Living Room Reveal 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Living Room Reveal

34
Happy Friday everyone! I am actually headed to work for the next two nights but I wanted to share our living room before I get sucked into work for a few days. I have already shared some basics but I wanted to show you all the details. I'm sure things will be changed and added over time but for the moment I am enjoying the space. I hope you enjoy it as well! Are you ready for picture overload?
































Hopefully I didn't overwhelm you all with the amount of pictures! There are a lot of different things around the room so it would be hard to tell you where I got everything. Let me know if there is something specific you are interested in and where you can get it and I will let you know! Have a great weekend!

35 36 37 38