01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Front Entry Reveal 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Front Entry Reveal

34
I SO missed living in a house. After living in apartments for years I had forgotten how much fun a house is. All the nooks and small spaces that need a decorating touch. I have missed that the last 6 or 7 years that we have lived in apartments. I wanted to share one of those spaces with you today. I have a lovely little space at the entry of our home that I finally finished. Well, sort of finished. I think it still needs "something" but I haven't figured that out yet, or maybe I am just second guessing myself for some reason. For now I am liking how it is coming together. I will probably be adding to it like usual but here is what it looks like at the moment. 



One of the first things we bought is this adorable garden bench. Yep, it's supposed to be a bench for outside. My husband is actually the one who wanted to buy it. I was a little hesitant at first but he won me over and I'm so glad. It fits perfectly and we can put shoes in the bottom drawers! Genius! Who said you have to use pieces how they were originally intended? 




The wire deer head was a recent purchase from World Market. It was on sale plus and I had a $10 coupon so it was a great deal. I think it added a great dimension to the gallery wall. 


The heart art and home sign were both a DIY. The tray and wreath are from Target, the round rug is from World Market, and the pillow covers are from H&M. 


I love that this is the perfect little spot to put on or take off your shoes, or just sit and chat for a minute. It really is turning out nicely. What do you think of my cozy little entrance way? 

35 36 37 38