01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Fall Home Tour 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fall Home Tour

34
I am so excited that it is finally September and I am allowed to decorate for Fall! We won't talk about the fact that I started at the end of August (shhhhhh don't tell). The holiday season is my favorite. I love the colder weather, the family time, the cozy feeling and of course getting to change up my home decor for each season. I have slowly been bringing Autumn into my home and I think I finally have it at a place where I love it. For now. Because lets be honest, I am always moving things around! For those of you who follow me here or on instagram, you know my home is pretty neutral. I like to add textures and layers instead of a lot of color. It gives me a calming clean feeling. I stick with that even with my fall decor. Neutral, neutral neutral! Ok enough of that, are you ready for picture overload!?

LIVING ROOM



I have been looking for a table to put here for a little while and I finally found this white one this week for a great deal. I love how it helps fill the space. 



The plaid blanket is my new love from Target and that little side stool is a flea market find that I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. Its an old mechanical stool that a lady upholstered with burlap and sealed. It makes a great footstool or little side table. 




I don't have a mantle in my house sadly so I have to improvise. I use the top of my TV cabinet as my fill in mantle! The map covers the TV and I hide the TV box behind those old books so I don't have to see all the electronics. It works great. 












This little side table used to be on the other side of the room but since I picked up the little white table I was able to move it to this side of the couch and I really like it so far.


That print I got from HERE from craftberrybush.com. I just love everything Lucy does! You will not regret checking out her blog. 






I love these cute little signs from Marshalls I found. They are such a great color and size to use around the room. 


And heres a peak of what it looks like with the map up: 


DINING ROOM

The first pictures are of the table all set and fancy. I also did a toned down version which is the second set of pictures for an every day look. 


I made that AUTUMN sign out of an old piece of wood from one of my husbands projects and some paint I already had around the house. I love a free project! Most of the pumpkins were picked up at Michaels. That dough bowl was an antique store find that I just had to have! 


Here is what my table looks like dressed down a bit. 





ENTRYWAY:


The wreath was such an easy fix. It is a normal green wreath I had picked up from Marshalls awhile back. To make it match the season I bought some loose leaves and stuck them in. I love the way it turned out and it saved money on buying another one! 




 Wow, ok that was a lot of pictures. Maybe I should have broken that up into two posts! Sorry for the overload, I hope I didn't bore you to much! I am enjoying the feel of fall in my home, now only if the weather would cooperate here in Southern California! Who's with me!?

Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love to here what you think. Are you decorating your home yet?



35 36 37 38