01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Autumn Tablescape 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Autumn Tablescape

34
You all know that I can't keep things the same around here so I decided to change up my fall table and I wanted to share it with you! I decided to make it a little more rustic and some slightly more traditional fall colors. It is still pretty neutral but I am kind of loving it! Here is how it turned out.


I bought the table runner and pillows at Marshalls. I instantly fell in love with them so had to have them. The runner ended up being short for my table but I actually don't mind how it looks. The wood box and horse were also Marshalls finds. 




I love the words along the runner. Just another reminder to be thankful for everything I have. 










So there you have it! We will see how long this one lasts before I am changing it up again haha. I tend to go from simple to a little more busy and then eventually go back to a simpler look. I will definitely keep you updated on my ever changing decor though! Have a great weekend everyone, and as always thanks for stopping by! 

35 36 37 38