01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Laminate Floor Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Laminate Floor Review

34
Happy October everyone! I can't believe September is over and we are already well into October. Time is flying by and it only seems to get worse as I get older! We have been in our new house for almost 6 months already (wow I just realized this) and I thought I would share our floors with you and give you a review. When choosing floors we wanted something that didn't cost a fortune, that would wear well, and that wouldn't show dirt too much. Oh and that would match my style of course! We sifted through loads of different options and decided that real wood was just to pricey. I finally settled on a laminate floor. They are called Mohawk Bourbon Mill and the color is Nutmeg Chestnut. Let me share some pictures with you.







So how are they holding up? I love love love them! They are the perfect color, the perfect amount of distressed. they are not too shiny and they hardly show dirt at all! I am so glad we went with these and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great laminate. We also put these in our master suite and I love them just as much there. I would love to eventually put them through our entire house and get rid of the little carpet we have but that will have to wait a bit.

Well I hoped this helped for anyone looking for a good flooring option! Have a wonderful week!
35 36 37 38