01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Christmas Table and Rug Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Table and Rug Review

34
Hey guys! I am so so excited that it is finally the Christmas season. For those that know me Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I love the lights, the cold weather, the family time, the reason for the season, and just the warm cozy feeling during this time of year. I can't wait to show you what I have been up to decorating for the season! First up is a room that really has turned into one of my favorites so far.

This year I wanted to go with a warm rustic cabin feeling. It is just so cozy! Let me start by showing you the space and then we will get into the details.








I ordered another one of these rugs from Rugs USA. I already have one in my living room and I love them! I wanted something a little more neutral for the dining room especially to match my Christmas decor! The price is great, its the softest jute rug I have come across. The size in my dining room is a 7'6x9'6 and fits perfectly under my table. I can't remember the size in the living room but it's much bigger. I just love the color, the texture, it doesn't show dirt and cleans up great! They do shed a little and smell a little funny for a few days after opening. Still worth it in my opinion. They also seem to get softer the more they are walked on. A lot of people ask me about the rugs so wanted to give you some info. You can find this one HERE. It is the Maui Chunky Loop. Its looks like they are having an 80% off sale through Nov 28th so hurry up and grab one! 




I originally had fake mini wreaths on each table setting but it was a little much so instead I opted for some Rosemary from my rosemary plant, some vintage style bells, and chalkboard name tags that I wrote on and decorated. 





The old stoneware is a great rustic addition. They belonged to my great grandparents and were just passed down to me from my grandma. I am loving how they look on the table. I ordered the brass candlesticks off of Etsy for a great price. It is the exact look I wanted! 



I also took a bunch of pictures at night to show you. There are several lighting options with the lighting so I am showing you several layers! This post is picture heavy, I hope you don't mind! 














Ahhhh I am loving this view into the living room. Seriously, this time of year is just magical! 



Alright, let me to try to break down the details as much as I can.

Plates: Ikea
Napkin rings: Target
Buffalo Check scarf (table runner), blanket (on the chair): Target
Candle sticks: Etsy
Centerpiece pinecone stems: Michaels
Table and metal chairs: Restoration Hardware Outlet
Fabric Chairs: Target
Rug: Rugs USA
Stoneware: Antique (passed down in the family)
Goblets: Marshalls
Wood Slabs: Handmade by my sister
Burlap place mats: Home Goods
Burlap Christmas Pillow: Tuesday Morning 

I think thats mostly everything! I can't wait to share more Christmas decor in the coming weeks. What do you think of my Christmas table? What theme are you going with this year? Would love to know!  Thank you so so much for stopping by! 




35 36 37 38