01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Simple Easter Table 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simple Easter Table

34
Hey guys! I am finally back with a new post. Work has been monopolizing my time for a bit but I promise I haven't forgotten about you. I had a little time this week so I decided to set up a cute Simple Easter Table since Easter is right around the corner. I wanted it to be simple, easy to do, inexpensive, but still beautiful. When decorating for holidays I like to use what I have around the house as much as possible. I don't like to spend a ton of money so definitely shop your home first!



I didn't want to go over the top with color because thats just who I am, lets be honest. I was inspired by some vintage pink ice cream bowls that I brought home from my parents house a couple of weeks ago. They seem so spring to me and I thought they would be adorable for an Easter table. Instead of ice-cream I used them to place a few flowers in. It is very easy to do and because they are small you don't have to spend a fortune on flowers. Again this table is all about doing things on a budget. 





I left the same things I used for Spring like the candlesticks and tool box. I added the lace runner that I already had, some more flowers. I also added a few felt chicks and wood eggs that I picked up from World Market for pretty cheap to add a little Easter flavor. Those the flowers and the salt and pepper shakers were the only things I bought and didn't already have on hand.









How yummy does that food look!? I added a few snacks to the table and made some flavored water. All I did was add sliced strawberries, lemons, and mint into a pitcher with ice and water. So good and beautiful to look at! You can also never go wrong with bread, fruit, cheese and crackers in my book. 



Did you spy those adorable bunny salt and pepper shakers? I could not resist them when I saw them at Marshalls the other day. They will be a cute addition all Spring long! For the settings I used things I already had including the simple plates from Ikea, the linen napkins, and the glasses I also got at Marshalls before right before Christmas. 



I didn't change much on the little buffet table. I added some more flowers and thats about it. You could very easily clean this off and place all the dinner food here. Easily accessible and you wouldn't have to move your table centerpiece that way (I get a lot of concerns about where I put my food).



I just love decorating for the different holidays. I wanted to show you that you don't have to buy a ton of stuff to do it. Look around your home and find things that would work. I think everyone thinks that I spend a ton of money and it is pretty but they wouldn't want to do that. I hope this shows that you don't have to! If you have a neutral pallet to start with it is easy to change out a few things here and there and make a big impact (one of the many reasons I like neutrals in my home). So what do you think? Does this encourage you to decorate for the holidays more often? What would you do differently? I would love to hear from you so feel free to leave a comment, and you can always chat with me on Instagram or Facebook. As always, thank you so much for taking the time to stop my little blog!  



35 36 37 38