01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Quick Fourth of July Patio 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Quick Fourth of July Patio

34
Fourth of July is fast approaching and this year I am not doing much decorating. I am actually throwing my twin sister a baby shower that weekend so my home is all baby shower already! I did want to throw together a quick outdoor space to give you a little inspiration on decorating for the holiday. I recently finished my back patio and it is just another fun space to change around and decorate. It doesn't take much to add that little bit of the Fourth of July feel!




A lot of the small things were picked up from the Target dollar spot. The little flags I stuck in plants around the patio, the banner on the door, a star scarf, and the cute little games I laid out. How fun to sit down and play some tick-tac-toe, checkers, or chest. I thought it was a great idea! I added some blue pillows I already had in storage that used to be in my guest room. 






On the table I added a great and easy summer treat with some strawberries and a little whip cream. The star dishes I got last year sometime for Christmas but they also work great for this holiday as well. The flags are vintage that I found at an antique store last year. The charges are from Gable Lane Crates, the napkins were in the Target dollar spot. I also cut some roses from my garden and stuck them into a blue mason jar that I had on hand. 





Th blue stars were also a Target dollar spot find and here you can see one of the many little flags placed around the entire area that were from the same place. 



The soldier pillow and flag pillow were finds last year. The america pillow was a Target find (like I said that was the major place I grabbed stuff from). The blanket I already had and I believe that was from Marshalls. Always shop your home! 




For the tic-tac-toe game it had pieces missing so I painted some rocks from the yard with chalk paint to use for the game. Don't you love free ideas!?


This didn't long at all to throw together and is the perfect touches without having to go crazy. I hope this inspires you to do a little holiday decorating at your own house. How do you decorate for the Fourth of July? I would love to hear from you and don't forget to follow along on Instagram and Facebook!

35 36 37 38