01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Sweet Girl Baby Shower Decor 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sweet Girl Baby Shower Decor

34
I had the pleasure of throwing my twin sister a baby shower a few weeks ago and I wanted to share with you all how I decorated for it! I wanted it be cute and girly but still sophisticated and colorful for my sister. The nice thing about having a neutral house is that you can really do anything and it will match which is super helpful. The biggest find for this party was the Target dollar spot having a ton of baby shower items in the colors we wanted to do! They had games and decor and I snatched up a ton of stuff for the shower which saved me a lot of time and money.



I made a little entry way where guests could fill out return addresses for thank you notes to save some time for the new parents. I also made a little chalkboard with the due date (cause everyone always asks!). I also made a little sign with balloons out front so people could find the house but I completely forgot to take a photo of that. 


Above is the other side where I hung up some pretty lace for a photo back drop and a sign above the bench that says GIFTS so people could drop off their gifts when they come in. The fringe banner I made from tissue paper I had left over. There are great diy instructions online if you google it. 



For the living room I kept it simple with flowers, lace, and a few other items sprinkled around. I put the games and prizes on my entertainment center. I have a collection of children books from my mom that I used as well to add a little vintage touch. 



Of course my go to things are flowers and books! I picked up several types of flowers at my local grocery store and arranged them into mason jars around the room. Flowers always make things better! 





The drink station included flavored water, iced tea, and raspberry lemonade. So yummy! The little banner was one of the finds in the dollar spot. I cut out the letters from scrapbook paper.




We wanted to do food but not a ton of food and we wanted it to be pretty easy. It sort of blew up into this haha! We did three types of sandwiches, cheese and crackers, cupcakes, tortilla rolls, fruit, veggie dips and little bruschetta bites. Everything was really good and it looked amazing! My mom and I already had all the platters so that made it easier. It was actually all pretty easy to throw together. 







A little rare photo of myself right before people starting arriving. It ended up being a fun successful shower and I had a lot of fun putting everything together. And of course it was even more special since it was for my twin sister and the first of my siblings to have a little one! I know this isn't my typical decor post but I thought it would be fun to show you all how I put together a fun get together and maybe give you some ideas for parties of your own! Hopefully you enjoyed it and thank you for stopping by! 


35 36 37 38