01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Simple Thanksgiving Table 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simple Thanksgiving Table

34
How in the world is it already the middle of November? The years seem to be speeding by faster and faster and at the same time this year has seemed to take forever. I am SO looking forward to next month. It's my favorite holiday, my husband will officially be back in California, and we are taking a Christmas trip to Europe to re-connect. Maybe its been why I have been even more excited to jump into Christmas decor this year. However, I did want to give you all a little Thanksgiving table inspiration.
I am actually working on Thanksgiving and will be celebrating a little bit before the actual holiday at my sisters house. I can't wait to see my family and spend some time with my new niece for a few days. I won't be hosting this year, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to put together a fun tablescape! I focused on putting together a simple table that wouldn't take a lot of time to put together and wouldn't take up a ton of space on the table. I wanted it to be easy to chat with guests and have plenty of space for food and drinks. Here is what I came up with up!





I pulled together several items around my house to throw this together. The candlesticks, were all antique finds from last year, the pumpkins I already had along with the napkins, plates, and olive branches. The only thing I added this year were the globe lights and leaf napkin rings from the target dollar spot. 




I have recently been in the mood to simplify everything including my walls. I pulled down the gallery wall that started to feel a little busy for me and moved my House of Belonging sign to this wall. I also made a garland out of faux lambs ear stems that I already had. I am really enjoying the simple feel! 






On my little buffet table I didn't change too much. I added pumpkins and some extra ironstone pieces. I also placed this old window inside the exisiting window which I wish I would have done a long time ago because it adds SO much character! I also placed my Down Grace Lane sign here to add a little more fall vibes. 








I also wanted to show you how this space looks at night (for the time I would host dinner if I were hosting).  I always love capturing my space at night. It always has a different feel and a cozier vibe. Candles always warm up a space!












So there it is. A simple way to deck your table out for Thanksgiving! I still can't believe its less then two weeks away. I hope this helps give you a little inspiration for your own home if you are hosting this year. I also hope you all have a great holiday with your families, that you are able to sit down and really take everything in. I love the holidays and I love the feeling of family it brings. Enjoy every moment and thank you so much for stopping by! 

35 36 37 38