01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Where to find Macrame Table Runners 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Where to find Macrame Table Runners

34


Hey everyone! I have recently been really into these macrame table runners and I have gotten a lot of questions on where I have found mine. I thought I would put together a quick post on some places you can find your own! These range in prices so hopefully there is one in everyones budget! I have found them in ranges from about $35-$150 depending on size and details. Here is a quick list of the ones pictured above with links! (No affiliates in this post, just wanted to provide some good info). 

1. Anthropologie

2.  World Market

3. Etsy

4. Home Goods






The two I have are from Anthropologie and Home Goods. I was able to find the Anthro one on sale at a great price! If you are looking for a cheaper route to go I ran across the one from World Market the other day in the store and its a beautiful runner for a great price. You can also find several different types on Etsy (the one above is just one of many). Some can be a little pricey on that site. Last on the list is the one I found at Home Goods. Obviously I don't have a link to that and it may not be at all Home Goods but its definitely worth keeping an eye out since it was under $40.

I hope this helps anyone who has been eyeing these beautiful runners! I love the texture they add to a space but still keeping things neutral! Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer the best I can!
35 36 37 38