01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Neutral Rustic Fall Tablescape 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Neutral Rustic Fall Tablescape

34
I love the holiday seasons. I love everything about them! I have never been a "summer" girl and always count the days until fall and winter come around. The cold weather, the shorter days, the feel of coziness and family....all a favorite of mine! It is also some of my favorite seasons to decorate for. As soon as September hits (or sometimes before, lets be honest) I pull out the fall decor and get to work! It is so much fun to finally get to change the look of my home. One of the easiest places to do this is my dining room table. I very much enjoy creating fun tablescapes. This year I am going to do several different tables and give you some different inspirations. First up is a neutral rustic fall table. I wanted to create it with natural elements and a neutral pallet. I incorporated a lot of texture and layers to add interest.




For the centerpiece I used a log slice that I worked on a long time ago to turn into a table (which I obviously never finished). I had stripped the outside bark and sanded it down. It works well as the center anchor where on top I added a few pumpkins, greenery, and some antlers. 




I really liked the idea of adding copper accents (it makes me think of fall). I found the pitcher at Home Goods, the salt and pepper shakers are vintage, and the copper mule mugs are from target. 



I wanted to keep the place settings neutral and simple so I started with my burlap placemats and added a log slice. On top of that I put some basic white plates, linen napkins, and a pumpkin to top it off. 





The little bit of pattern I added is from this amazing plaid blanket that I picked up at Home Goods and I just love it! It perfectly brings in the browns, greys and whites from around my entire home. Just like the copper, plaid to me feels so much like fall. It immediately gives me that cozy feeling! For the rest of the centerpiece I placed some cotton stems, dried hydrangeas. leaves, and candlesticks from Michaels. 






Most of the pumpkins you see are from Michaels. They seem to have the best pumpkins I found. I have also bought cheap pumpkins at places like Ross and Home goods and even though they may not be the right color you can paint them so easily! It will definitely save you money. 








This one was a fun one to put together! I love the natural rustic elements and the neutral tone of this table scape. It screams fall without actually screaming fall if you know what I mean. You can easily get the feel of fall without having to use the traditional colors of orange and red (because if you are like me those colors aren't really my thing). 

I hope you enjoyed my first tablescape of the season and I look forward to sharing more with you as the season goes on! What do you think of this look? Is there anything you would like to see me do? What colors do you usually go with? I would love to hear from you so feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to follow along with me on Instagram. Thank you so much for stopping by! 

35 36 37 38