01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Simple Rustic Christmas Table 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Simple Rustic Christmas Table

34
I have been blogging away over the last couple of weeks to try to bring you a lot of Christmas inspiration before the holiday actually gets here. I am also slowly getting my house ready for my family and I cannot wait for everyone to get here! Can you believe Christmas will be here in about a week!? How in the world did that happen? Anyways, if you follow me on Instagram I gave you a little teaser of my new table set up a few days ago. I wanted to give you guys a couple of different looks this year and hopefully inspire you with one of them! My first tablescape had a lot more red in it so I wanted to tone it down a little with this one. Just like my change up in the living room I used some of the same things but made the space a lot more neutral. I hope you like it! Now only if I could cook as well I can decorate! Good thing the family will be pitching in to help with the food (they kind of have to if they want a good meal). At least the table will look pretty right!? Let me show you what I put together.




I reused several of the things from my previous table such as the candlesticks, the wood chargers, the stoneware, plates, and napkins. I added a neutral table runner that I got from World Market awhile back and a few aged christmas bells. 




For the centerpiece I used an old box I got at the flea market for about $1, a grey vase with some greenery and pinecone stems, a pinecone garland from Marshalls as filler, and a red beaded garland I got a few years ago. 





How adorable are those star dishes I found at Marshalls? They add the perfect little touch to the table and can be used again for other holidays such as New Years or Fourth of July.  






I switched out the blankets and pillows on the chairs to a more neutral pallet and removed the red napkins leaving the cream color ones. I love the lace details on them. I believe those are from World Market if I am remembering correctly. 





For those of you who ask me where I put my food ( I get that question a lot with my tablescapes) my family usually does a buffet style serving. We will have two tables this year since there will be 12 of us and this table only seats 6 so its just easier that way. I have a big island so we will line all of the food down the island and let everyone grab what they want. If you aren't like my family you could easily do this look without the candles and when dinner time comes it would be easy to pick up and remove the box (or use a dough bowl) centerpiece. Christmas is coming so fast and I hope this inspires you to get that table ready for all your guests!

 I would love to see what your tables look like, connect with my on Instagram HERE or Facebook HERE and as always, thank you SO much for stopping by!  










Click HERE to see my first holiday table! 

35 36 37 38