01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Christmas Cocoa Bar 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Cocoa Bar

34
Wait what? I am doing another blog post so soon?? I know right!? I am trying to get better and since we don't have that long before Christmas I want to post a little more to share some Christmas inspiration. Well today I am sharing my Christmas Cocoa Bar. I think they are such a fun thing to have for the holidays and a great thing to have for guests. You can do coffee, tea, or cocoa, whatever works for you and your family. I have tea and cocoa myself. Like always, let me start by showing you pictures and I'll break it down as we go!


I used this little area in my kitchen. Since I have plenty of counter space this was the perfect little corner. You can use a corner of your kitchen, a shelf, a small kitchen cart. It doesn't have to be a large area. You can add as much, or as little as you want to it. 


I added an old window I got at a flea market awhile back for some interest and hung a mini wreath on it. I like that it adds depth to the hot chocolate bar. 



I used a couple of my wood slices that were given to me to add that woodsy feel along with some trees and a few wreaths. I still love that little cup rack from World Market. 


I moved my three tier tray over to this corner and added some Christmas too it. A wood and rope garland from Marshalls, christmas candle from Target, MERRY letters from Michaels, and those adorable straws from Target! Love the reindeer antlers!! 


This corner is probably my favorite. I did my own little chalkboard artwork that I think turned out pretty well. I already had all the jars on hand, I just added mini marshmallows, hot chocolate mix, mini chocolate kisses, and little mint star cookies. I placed a few bottle brush trees around to add to the rustic, christmas feel. Then I placed candy canes in a glass and a few plates from the Target dollar spot. 




Of course I couldn't help but make a nice cup of hot chocolate for this shoot! I clipped some rosemary off of my rosemary bush which I also used on my christmas dining table. 










I am kind of loving this space. I can't wait to have family here for Christmas and put it to good use. So what do you think of this fun space? Do you have a christmas cocoa bar in your home? Let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks for stopping by! 




Click HERE to see my Christmas Table! 




35 36 37 38