01 02 03 Perfecting the Homefront: Neutral Christmas Bedroom 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Neutral Christmas Bedroom

34
It has been so fun being in our new home and being able to expand out on my decorating. I love love the Christmas season! I am really enjoying having the space to go all out. This Christmas season I really wanted to decorate more then my living room. It's been fun playing around with the porch, entryway, dining room, living room, etc.! This year I also decided to go all out in our master bedroom and I am so glad I did! I have never had two trees or a Christmas Bedroom and I am beyond excited to have it this year. I kept it completely neutral and simple and I hope you all love it as much as I do! Alright, are you sitting down and comfy? Lets get this picture party started!



I tried to keep it simple with soft colors, some greenery and candles. I love the size of the wreath over the bed and the simple garland adds just the right touch. I layered the bed with cozy blankets for those cold nights in the winter! 



Simple is the name of the game in here and I tried to match the night stand vignettes without being TO matchy matchy. His side is a little more manly. Ok, maybe not really but I am trying to tell myself that haha! It is a good thing my husband loves me and lets me do whatever I want when it comes to decorating! Hopefully he doesn't mind to much. 



This side is a little more dainty with some smaller pieces. Yes there is a deer theme happening in this room. I didn't plan it that way but it sort of just happened. Im totally okay with it though! That little deer sign was from the Target dollar spot and someone (I'm sorry I can't remember who it was) gave me the idea to change the fabric! Ummm genius! I ripped out the plaid that was there and replaced it with burlap to continue the neutral pallet. 



I am a bit of a pillow hoarder (seriously, just ask my husband) and it is one of the easiest ways to change up a room. I snagged that little deer pillow from TJMaxx the other day for a great price and that "Cuddle Weather" is from Parris Chic Boutique on Etsy. No affiliate there just love the pillows I ordered! Having pillow covers is the best because they are much easier to store then an entire pillow. You can just use the same insert and just change the cover through the seasons! The "nap" pillow isn't christmas but I always get asked where I got from so it is from Bed Bath and Beyond.



Guess what you guys? I am FINALLY showing you the progress on that barn door!! I have never shown this side of the room because the door has been half done for months. It still isn't completely finished since I still need to find glass for the window so that we can finally take down the builder door. However it's finally at a place where I can share it without the half painted half stained board, painters tape everywhere look that it had. Eeeeeekkk!!! It is one of my favorite things that we have done so far. I will be sharing details on a separate post at some point. For now lets just stare at it for a moment!






Now that I have a second tree I don't think I can ever go back to only having one tree. I love the glow a christmas tree gives and it is the perfect addition to our christmas bedroom. This tree was only $30 at Walmart and I already had lights to string onto it. I kept the decor very basic to just lace ribbon and tulle. I didn't want to cover up all that flocked goodness. I placed it on a crate to give it a little more height and wrapped it with my old christmas tree skirt and a scarf. I added a few mini trees and a stuffed deer at the bottom. Not sure if those will stay but I like it at the moment. 




I know I keep saying simple but I don't know how else to describe it! I decorated the top of my dresser with my amazing dough bowl, a few trees, stoneware, and a couple of marble candle holders. Oh yeah, and another deer! I told you my christmas bedroom ended up being the deer room!! 







I also get questioned about my rug in here and for those of you who want to know it is from Rugs USA and you can find it HERE. The bed frame is from overstock and can be found HERE. The nightstands were craigslist finds that I painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint, color Graphite. 



I hope this shows that you can be simple and neutral in your holiday decor and that it doesn't take a whole lot to change up your room. I am loving spreading my wings in this home and letting my creative side come out in full force. I hope you are enjoying following along with me and my new house journey! I appreciate each and every one of you that takes the time to stop by so thank you so much!! I would love to hear what you have to say about our christmas bedroom and I hope you are truly enjoying the holiday season so far. Have a great week!







See my Christmas Home Tour HERE


You can also check out my Christmas Table HERE




Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38